niiicckkmaheeyaniiicckkmaheeya

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Random Heroes Random Heroes

A solid platformer

A very fun game to play. The visuals were charming and non-threatening which was a nice juxtaposition to the monsters-attacking-a-city theme. The audio was simple and non distracting although catchier music would have been nice. My one big criticism was the upgrade system. It was too easy to get the final weapon especially with the two books that give you 40% extra kill cash and once you beat the game with a character once, there is no incentive to play through a second time other than the other character play-through achievements, not to mention that you get to play through again with all the stuff you earned. I would recommend you add different weapons or at least weapon skins for each character and slow down the cash flow.

Bazooki: A Silent Affair Bazooki: A Silent Affair

Haters gon' hate!

If anything, it was too easy.

I still had a great time.

Extra-Terrarium Extra-Terrarium

Not bad, but not great

It's still unbalanced in my eyes. It takes too much of one thing to balance the other out, and by the time it balances out you have too much/little C02 to save you plants/animals.

That aside, polish up the graphics, add some music and sounds and you got yourself a reaaal winner. :)

good job.

Zombie Mob Zombie Mob

You didn't try, did you?

I appreciate that your probably still learning and this is most likely your first (I hope), but just like any portfolio, you don't put in sketches and practice. Don't submit stuff thats not your best, nor not finished.

This game is god awful by all accounts. Too hard, too fast, too bad.

Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

If only the controls didn't suck

What is so hard about making W or the up key the button for jumping. Dashing was useless.